Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fatigued

I've put on my fatigues for this war. The battle is already underway and the allies have been set. Weapons aside, the real fight draws out upon this world we call Earth. Wars are not won on the front lines, but behind the scenes. Without either, we would have nor a winner or a loser. I'm fatigued as this war has taken alot out of me. I must sustain and keep on trucking. Strength can be injected via God.

DANIEL 4:34

At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified Him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal domination; His kingdom endures from generation to generation.

Strong words for a strong war. Who do you think will win in the end? Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to pass Your kingdom from generation to generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment