Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hardened

All of this junk and turmoil has hardened my skin but not my soul. I know what to expect, but it's how to prepare for the expected that can get tricky. I know I'm ready for the change and the metamorphosis has already began to blossom. But this is not the butterfly effect, rather a volcanic eruption of faith. It's a long time coming and God's will. Why would I deny it? The first thing I need to know is not zero but one. That's where it starts for me because zeros hurt the recovery point average (RPA) and negatives go backwards. I want to score a hundred percent on this test. Like a piece of fossilized volcanic rock, it will be hard to break this will with a high powered drill. And I'm not drilling for oil.

JEREMIAH 10:7

Who should not revere you, O King of the nations? This is Your due. Among all the wise men of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like You.

The wisest of all is God. His word is always true, there is no false. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for showing me Your wisdom and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment