Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Building of the Soul

I built a filing cabinet today. It took about two hours to assemble, but the end result was satisfying. Just doing something small was theraputic. My focus didn't waver and I didn't get frustrated. As with my addiction, I can't waver and lose focus or get frustrated. I am rebuilding my life piece by piece, just like assembling the filing cabinet. I've wanted to get this done for a while now, and am relieved to get this project done.

Micah 7:8-9

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the Lord's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.

I love these two versus. I have fallen, but I will rise. The Lord is my light. I have sinned, but the Lord will establish my right. I can see His righteousness. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Thank You for letting me see Your righteousness and being my light.

No comments:

Post a Comment