Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Planting a Seed

I've found that working in the yard is theraputic. I sprayed the yard front and back with weed killer today and put down some pre-emergent fertilizer. There's just something about tending to what's yours that is self-fulfilling. Not only does it keep one active, but it keeps the mind active as well. In about two weeks, I'm gonna put down some grass seed and then the fruits of my labor will have results about two weeks after that when the germination is over. Those results are kind of parallel with what's happening with me. I've been laying the ground work for my recovery for a while now; however grubs, weeds, and not enough water have left my front yard in shambles.

Ezra 9:31

On the twelfth day of the first month we set out from the Ahava Canal to go to Jerusalem. The hand of our God was on us, and he protected us from enemies and bandits along the way.

I trust in the hand of God to guide me. I trust in the hand of God to protect me from enemies and bandits. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for laying your hand upon me and guiding me in the direction of Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment