Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pain

I have to write about this because it's been built up inside of me for so long, especially lately. The hurt that I have caused myself and the ones I love is excruciating. It burrows in my heart and knives away until I can't stand it anymore and have to shut out the feelings by closing my eyes and praying I may fall asleep. Hopefully, writing about this will help. I can't dwell on what I've done, for the pain will expand. I can't forget about it either, as the pain will come back stronger. Today, I have to focus on not causing any more pain. I have to remember what this pain feels like everyday I wake up and thank the Lord for giving me strength. I close my eyes now and pray for forgiveness.

PSALM 145:17-20

The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.


This is a very strong passage that resonates within my heart. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Thank You for saving me and destroying the wickedness which festered in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment