Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family is an Extension of Yourself

This weekend was fulfilling, fun, and heartfelt. I spent alot of time with my family and loved every minute of it. I can't explain the joy in spending quality time with the people you love. I brings out the best in me and allows me to focus on what's important in my life. Smiling faces are important as they express happiness. I know this sounds logical, but just stop to think of a smiling face of somebody you love. Are you smiling now . . . ? I thought so.

Job 27:6

I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.

Job was a blameless and upright man. He had all one could want and lost everything. Yet in the end he did not lose his integrity. I can not praise God only for the good things but also the bad things. Too often I thank God for the good things he has brought into my life. When something went wrong in the past, a few times I cursed God. Thank You God, thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for everything good and bad you have brought to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment