Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Happens When You Panic?

You become calm, cool, and collected. The three Cs right? Taught in elementary school. Well today I couldn't find my bible and I started to panic. I thought, "Oh boy, here we go!" I started to think in my head that this was a sign that the devil was trying to get to me. Well it probably was because I decided to do my blog without the bible verse for the first time. As I was walking to the basement, I saw my bible on the book case sitting faintly in the dark. Order was restored. Cool. Calm. Collected. Right?


PSALM 22:24

O Lord, you have seen this; be not silent. Do not be far from me, O Lord. Awake, and rise to my defense! Contend for me, my God and Lord. Vindicate me in your righteousness, O Lord my God; do not let them gloat over me. Do not let them think, "Aha, just what we wanted!" or say, "We have swallowed him up."


I was not swallowed up by the dark side and am lucky that there was a glimmer of light for me to hold on to pull me back from the blackness. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Thank You for being by side and coming to my defense!

No comments:

Post a Comment