Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Surrender

I relapsed. I didn't just relapse, I had a full blown out shutdown. I was locked in my own prison without bars and I was the only one with the key. Here today, I stand to surrender. Unconditionally, truthfuly, honestly, I surrender.

God, today I stand before you upright and strong. I will not let my addiction bond to my soul anymore. I will not let the serpents enter my mind and soul. If urges do happen to slip in through the sneakyness of Satan, I will throw them out with the help of your angels. I have been defeated, humiliated, and broken. I will not look into the past and dwell on my sins. I will live for today now with You by my side. Step by step, I will walk into the light and away from the darkness. Micah 7:8-9 will be the bible verse I will abide by. I know You have a life of happiness in store for me God. I will never give up on You for the rest of my life. This too shall overcome as the price to pay has taken my soul to the depths of darkness. This is what I was put on this Earth for, to abide by Your will. All the words in all of the languages can not express my total surrender. Take my soul God, take it in Your palms and enter My heart through your Holy Spirit. For I am one with You as You are one with me.

Micah 7:8-9

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against Him, I will bear the Lord's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see His righteousness.

Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to surrender to Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment