Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Absent Time

This one thing was digging into my thoughts. I kept thinking how great it was to be sober. That's the realization. I know was needs to be done. I just can't slip into that lull where I forgot how I got here. Next thing ya know, God becomes an afterthought instead of a constant ruler. The things He knows are infinite and they can not be defined. I now have to think of time as a precursor to how much elapsed between relapses so that it is a non-factor. The calendar is irrelevant as long as two things happen. I love God and I share that I love God.

JOB 38:19

"What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside?

The darkness definitely resides in addiction. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for showing me where darkness resides.

No comments:

Post a Comment