Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Solo Hide and Seek

This is the second of two posts for tonight. The previous one from last night is titled "Passed Out".

I had to find myself as I was lost. I had hid from myself and I couldn't be found. It was dark and I could barely see. Then a light shined upon me and there I was, standing alone no more with the hand of God on my shoulder. He forgave me and He did not scorn me. He showed me a path and guided me down it. Amazing as it seems, He was there all along. I was hiding from Him too. Scared to let go of the devil, scared that the devil would take away the things he had shown me and got me addicted to. The drugs had the power. But it was an empty power. The batteries had gone dead. I guess you could say I won the game of hide and seek when I found myself. But the real victory goes to God.

ISAIAH 43:10

"You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Such strong words for God. He is the creator and no one will ever overthrow his throne. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to know that I am Your witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment