Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Split Second

I just got putting in a 16.75 hour day. What fun, but this was good for me. I went to the Indiana Auditor's conference as we were hosting a dinner for some of our customers. There were quite a few people drinking including customers and employees, about one-hundred in all. I was able to abstain from drinking and also drove everybody home from Fort Wayne. Drinking lemonade, I was able to have fun without being drunk. It's important for me to realize that I can have fun staying sober. I need to get some sleep as it's almost one in the morning and I need to be at work at seven-thirty in the morning. Good night and sober tight.

PSALM 143:10

Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

When I was using, I didn't want God to teach me, I thought I could teach God. Thank You God, Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for showing me that You are my teacher. Lead me to do Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment