Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

One In the Same

I like to hear about recovery. We all know how to use and all have the same war stories. I don't enjoy hearing those stories. They are worthless and should be let go. We will never forget them, but we don't have to dwell on them. See, I have a lot in common with addicts from all walks of life. Same situation, same problem, different object(s) addicted to. I can't arrest your problem, but I can arrest mine. Handcuffs and thrown in the back of the cop car. I'm taking my addiction to the holding cell. Facing the judge, my addiction is sentenced to life without parole.

JOB 32:20

I must speak and find relief; I must open my lips and reply.

I was quit about my addiction. I didn't admit I was an addict until last August after ten years of drug and alcohol addiction. If I do not reply to God's word, who will hear me? Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to hear You and speak Your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment