Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stealing From Yourself

When I did drugs, I was only stealing from myself. Shelling out countless amounts of money for something that lasted only a night. Alot of addicts blame the drug dealers for robbing them. That is their profession, they are independent contractors if you will. I dont condone their behavior or their profession nor is it legal or moral. They take money for a good. The black market could not get any blacker, but hence the name, it speaks for itself. There is another market in this world. Lets say we call it the white market. God's market is full of goods, but they don't cost a penny. God's goods dont last a day or two, they last forever. It's an open market where the merchants are not looking for a profit, but only a return. How ironic. A wise woman (My grandmother) once told me that money is the root of all evil. That's why I'm not bothered by spending the money I did. I will make more money. The money I spent was used on evil deeds. It can not replaced but replenished. Money doesn't grow on trees, it sprouts from the ground like weeds.

JOB 22:21

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.

I wish not to be wealthy but prosperous. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to be at peace with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment