Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Past the History

It is this that I love. And this being a whole bunch of things. Right now, I am feeling every bit of oneness. A path is open now and I walk down it. Looking through the tree tops to see the sunlight glimmering through the leaves. The breeze touches my face and I close my eyes. I open them now and I can see the stars fading in and out across the noir sky. This is my destiny, the path I was supposed to lead. Stronger. Wiser. More Disciplined. But still learning, taking it a step at a time. The stairs will lead me to the Light.

ISAIAH 43:18-19

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

Memories will not be forgotten, but will eventually fade away. I will not dwell in the past, I can not dwell in the past. I will live for today. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to live today and not dwell on the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment