Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Eye On the Prize

I know this is what is going to happen. I'm going to remain sober abstaining from drugs and not giving in to temptation. Moving forward and not stumbling backwards into the past. Remembrance of dark times clouded by violent storms and violet promises. Red for the intensity of the pain and blue for the wave of deceit. Having a memory of what was and how bad it was. Thoughts of how good it can be and how deep I need to see. No time for lackluster finishes and spotted cleanings. Washing away the heat and welcoming the cool breeze. My retina relaxes and a mist uncovers a rebirth.

PSALM 107:42

The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths.

When I was living in sin, I did not speak of God, I could not see him. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for showing me You and allowing me to open my mouth to praise Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment