Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mind Set

I have to be in this mindset. It's the mindset of not wanting to use. Not having the desire. I feel good, I've made it farther than I did last time days wise. This is my fifteenth day. Half a month and I can't lax on my recovery. I must keep working at it and never ever give up.

This weekend I helped a friend who has a landscaping business. It was very rewarding to get out in the fresh air and do some physical labor. We cleared out about two acres of field that the owner of the property had let go for a few years. I was using a high powered lawn mower than can cut down small trees, I believe they are called brush mowers. I got a good workout and am sore everywhere. But like I said, this was good for me to get out and stay busy.

PSALM 9:7

The Lord reigns forever; he has established His throne for judgment.

Only God can judge me. Thank You God, Thank Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for letting me know only You can judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment