Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Passed Out

Last night I fell asleep in the recliner and almost forgot to do my blog. I wrote it in my journal instead and decided to post it tonight. This will be the first of two posts tonight. I was half asleep when I wrote it, so if it doesn't make sense to you, it wasn't supposed to.

A sadness may be overcome but happiness will overcome all. This can not be discounted nor ignored. I know I will be there for the fireworks and cake. I must not falter or sway in the devil's favor. He will sneak up from behind. Between the eyes, I will strike him and send him stumbling back. This is the power of God. He will show me the inner strength and I will let it grow like ivy.

PSALM 115:1

Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness.

God is faithful and has taught me this trait towards other people. I am grateful for is God showing me faithfulness. I wasn't faithful to God when I deserted him many years ago. Today, I stand corrected. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for Your love and faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment