Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Beyond the Mirror

Sometimes we are blinded by what we can not see. The afterthought of what we just experienced is masked by the artful mastery of reflection. Upon which image we choose to see is of our own desire. Complacent in our actions, taking charge is not merely an option. Limiting interference can clear up the signal meant to reach our senses. So as far as we can reach, the hand of the Lord will break through glass and not be cut to reach our hand. For it is not I who should see myself, but a glimpse of Light refracted to heal shines upon me.

PSALM 125:3

The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then the righteous might use their hands to do evil.

My hands were used to do evil when I was using. Right now I am using my hands in the opposite way to carry the message of the Lord. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for ridding my hands of evil ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment