Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Keep Going

I am very tired tonight for some reason. I'll be in bed by 10PM tonight and I almost didn't write tonight. But it's moments like these that I need to fight through and do what's right. Last night I began to read the book of Proverbs from the beginning. Wisdom and discipline. I'm going to end this short tonight. But please reflect on those two words. Wisdom and discipline.

ISAIAH 12:1-3

In that day you will say: "I will praise you, O Lord, although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." With you you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

I will trust in the Lord. I will not be afraid. Your salvation Lord will bring my strength and my song to You from You. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTI9B9k0ubs&feature=related

I found this song to write to tonight. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment