Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Streets Talk

In this glorious world of ours that we have taken for granted, there is hope. Not all is lost. The recent leaking oil in our precious ocean from the oil rig that exploded will have a profound effect on our nation, environment, and economy. We can't fear for the worst, we have to pray for the best.

Today I did some street ministry, which consisted of walking the streets and handing out prayer cards to individuals and putting the prayer cards on door knobs. I absolutely loved it. I saw a lot. I saw myself in these people, every single one of them. I could feel certain houses or individuals where there was darkness (especially drug use). I was encouraged to pray for the light to come and replace the darkness, and so I did. Every step I took on the walk, I could feel myself walking closer to God and farther away from the devil.


HAGGAI 2:6-9

This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the Lord Almighty. The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty, 'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the Lord Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the Lord Almighty.

The Lord will grant peace in this house. He will fill this house with glory. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to spread Your word. There was great joy in my act of faith today. It is not me who is important, but You.

No comments:

Post a Comment