Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grounded

The current of faith currently going through my body is unparalleled and it's a shocker that I didn't know better before. But how could I? When I plug in to God, He will fill me with His electricity. This is the light. This is why I fight. Luckily, I wasn't shocked to death by the devil for he could have done so with no regard and left me electrocuted on the ground. But it wasn't just a flick of the switch as a new switch had to be installed altogether. When I shut the lights off at night, I now know God is with me. This sends a chill up my spine. But it is not the flow but the intensity of the voltage. God's voltage.

PROVERBS 1:20-21

Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares;

Knowledge and Wisdom are everywhere, it's what I choose to listen to and understand that makes the difference between hearing and understanding wisdom. Rejecting wisdom can have dire consequences. Especially God's wisdom. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to understand and apply Your wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment