Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stability

I know I have to live a stable life. Nobody should have to live an unstable life full of surprises. The pitfalls of going to where you need to go can cause your rope to break. That's where the skill comes into play. But is it skill or is it will? That's where a balance has to be achieved that can even out the playing field. A skill is something you can do at work. Will is what you do with your life. But living life can require skill and will. So lets call it skwill. A skilled person and a willed person is dually respected. But the essence of it all is that it is God's will and God who supplies the skill.

EZEKIEL 18:9

He follows my decrees and faithfully keeps my laws. That man is righteous; he will surely live, declares the Sovereign Lord.

I was on the path to jail or death. Either one is not living. I want to live. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me to live and showing me Your decrees and laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment