Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vision

I can see through my eyes, but can I see through God the world that awaits me? You see, if I start to live through my own eyes, my thoughts and actions will become selfish. I know this because I've done it for almost eleven years. Chasing the dream will only complicate the process of achieving the dream. I am near-sighted, but up close everything is clear, for afar the cloudiness remains confusing. This is where I need help seeing. The blind stares of a million eyes will not help, but God's vision is twenty-twenty. So I'm going to go ahead and keep my God goggles on, for I may run into something and stumble.

JOEL 2:11

The Lord thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Who can endure it? That is the challenge to the question only a man or woman can answer themselves. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for making me a part of Your army.

No comments:

Post a Comment