Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sun Rays

Went to the beach today and really enjoyed the warmth. It's nice to absorb the sun's light and feel the relaxation. I once heard that Vitamin D is very good for the health overall and the sun provides a plethora of it. Today was also Pentecost Sunday. A very important day as The Holy Spirit came today. At service today, I closed my eyes and praying could feel The Holy Spirit go through my body. It was like a body weaving through my soul. Replenishing The Holy Spirit is revitalizing. It can re-charge the mind and body, just like the sun. Shine upon me Holy Spirit. Light my path.

PROVERBS 28:5

Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the Lord understand it fully.

When I was full of sin, I thought I was above justice, in the legal system and with God. Thank You God, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Thank You for allowing me understand justice and abide by Your rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment